Compilation of important error spotting/error detection questions based on PRONOUN (with detailed solution) for SSC(CGL, CPO, CHSL) BANK (IBPS, SBI, RBI) and other exams .
💯Click here for the study notes on PRONOUN (It contains compilation of important rules associated with PRONOUN with examples)
⏩ Important error spotting/error detection questions based on PRONOUN (with detailed solution) for SSC(CGL, CPO, CHSL) BANK (IBPS, SBI, RBI) and other exams .
Scroll down the page for solution
1) Unless two or more members / object to him joining the group, we shall have to / accept his application for membership. /No error
2) our dog may look / fierce but that / wouldn’t hurt even a fly /No error
3) All the doubts / are cleared / between you and I / No error
4) I shall avail of / the opportunity to / meet Vivek Bindra / No error
💯 CLICK HERE FOR THE HINDU PHRASAL VERBS COMPILATION
5) Put you in my position / and you will realise / the problems faced in my profession / No error
6) Here is the man / whom I think / committed the crime / No error
7) He took / his brother / with himself /No error
8) Sheetal talked on / the phone for hours /who really irritated her parents / No error
9) Bansal sir, being a good teacher / he is selected /for the national award / No error
10) It was in 2014 / that we first /flew to the USA / No error
11) you should / keep yourself from /bad boys. / no error
12) sohan together with / his friends has / come to the party. / no error
13) She made / your mention at/ the farewell party / no error
14) I can’t bear (1)/ your separation (2)/ for long (3)/ no error
15) At their sight (1)/ the robbers fled (2)/ and they could not do anything (3)/ no error
16) Of the two brothers / who is / more intelligent. / no error
17) There is / no country but / is corrupt. / no error
18) None of his arms (1)/ was (2)/ injured in the accident (3)/ no error
19) There were none (1)/ but cried (2)/ their eyes out (3)/ no error
20) I will give you a novel (1)/ tomorrow and the same is (2)/ written by (3)/ one of the best selling authors (4)/ no error
21) She bought a bungalow (1)/ and is (2)/ living in the same (3)/ no error
22) Let arjun and she (1)/ complete this job (2)/ as they like to do it (3)/ no error
23) They that (1)/ hanker after money (2)/ and fame are likely to be disappointed (3)/ no error
24) She is the same girl who (1)/ always likes to (2)/ boast of her beauty (3)/ no error
25) You, I and he (1)/ should take this (2)/ examination seriously (3)/ no error
26) You and I (1)/ will be punished (2)/ for this stupidity (3)/ no error
27) They, you and we (1)/ are (2)/ leaving for Delhi tomorrow (3)/ no error
1) Change ‘him’ into ‘his’. A possessive adjective comes before a gerund (joining)
2) use it (pronoun) for a dog.
3) ‘Between….. and’ takes objective form of pronoun. Change ‘I’ into ‘me’
4) use ‘myself’ reflexive with avail.Add ‘myself’
5) Use ‘yourself’ after put instead of ‘you’
6) Change ‘whom’ into ‘who’. ‘The man’ is the subject here that will take relative pronoun ‘who’.
7) Change ‘himself’ into ‘him’.
8) Change ‘who’ into ‘which’ .Relative pronoun which will be used for the talking activity.
9) Remove ‘he’. In a single sentence a noun and a pronoun for the same noun can’t come together.
10) Change ‘that’ into ‘when’ as ‘2006 ‘ is a point of time.
11) ‘keep’ does not take reflexive so, remove yourself.
12) no error
13) ‘mention of you ‘ in place of ‘your mention’
⚫Note – A noun or pronoun in the possessive case should not be used sometimes with the nouns such as
Mention , Separation, leave, excuse, report, pardon, Sight, Favour
14) Use ‘Separation from you’ instead of your separation
15) ‘At the sight of them’ in place of ‘at their sight‘.
16) Which in place of who
17) no error. The sentence means there is no country which is not corrupt.
⚫Note – Here ‘but’ has been used as a relative pronoun though it’s a conjunction.
18) neither in place on none. We have two arms.
19) no error. Refer to the explanation of question number 17th.
20) use ‘it’ in place of ‘the same’
⚫Note – The use of ‘the same’ as a pronoun is wrong.
21) use ‘it’ in place of ‘the same’. Refer to the explanation of question 20th.
22) her in place of she
23) Those in place of they
24) that in place of who
⚫Note – The same… takes ‘that’ relative pronoun
25) You, he and I in place of you, I and he
26) I and You in place of you and I
⚫Note – unpleasant act so, 123 order will be followed.
27) we, you and they in place of they, you and we.
Note – In plural ‘we is used before’ you’ and ‘they’. (123 order) is followed in this case.
💯Click here to download the pdf of 400 Most important previous year vocabulary asked in SSC CGL CHSL CPO exams (with syno,anto and Hindi meaning) (This compilation has been prepared by experts and you can download it for free)
💯Click here for the topic wise compilation of questions asked in SSC CGL 2019-20 TIER 1 (with detailed solution) (a must not skip)
💯Click here to download the pdf of 120 Most Important Previous year PHRASAL VERBS (asked in SSC CGL CHSL CPO exams)
💯Click here to download the pdf of 400 Most important previous year vocabulary asked in SSC CGL CHSL CPO exams (This compilation has been prepared by experts and you can download it for free)
💯Click here for the compilation of frequently asked ERROR DETECTION RULES /GRAMMAR RULES in SSC exams
Hope the post served you.Have a great time ahead!!